Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sat Run

Today's run was good. Only three of us though---me, Cookies and Tullyman. (I wasted my time brushing my teeth beforehand!) The weather was cold at the start (about 35) but it got nice quickly. No coyotes appeared so Cookies wasn't in danger of becoming animal feed like their last run. Cookies lost his hat but Tullyman recovered it for him after the run. The run was about 8 miles which I think we finished in less than 75 mins so it was a comfortable run. Cookies can't make the next week's 15K. Too bad. I rushed to spin class afterwards only to find I left my cleats at home. :(
This run was 100% bellybutton lint-free. (we checked)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, when you recovered the hat, did you happen to find a bright pink running jacket, too???

HeRunsHeBikes said...

Hey Jacketless
Yes, Cookies was wearing it. If you do the next run, I am sure he will return it to you for a small fee.